Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development minimum 3 years as HOD.
• The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
• Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
• Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 15+ employees.
• Proven excellence in customer service.
• Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with the implementation and administration of Citrix enterprise products, specifically Citrix XenDesktop 7.x with Provisioning Services and Citrix NetScaler 10.x.
Ability to build new VMware ESXi servers, and troubleshoot and maintain existing VMware infrastructure.
Experience with fundamental IT technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, PXE, Group Policy, etc.
Familiarity with Enterprise Network and Storage technologies preferred.
Ability to observe, detect, identify, and neutralize complex technical challenges and communicate resolutions in a clear, concise and complete manner.
Provide root cause analysis of critical problems.
Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2. Group Policy and Active…