Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development minimum 3 years as HOD.
• The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
• Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
• Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 15+ employees.
• Proven excellence in customer service.
• Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
• First degree in Economics, Finance, International Affairs or related field;
• 2-3 years experience in consulting and/or international organization preferable;
• Demonstrated solid writing, editing and researching skills
• Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills;
• Fluency in English.