WordExpert Language Solutions
A newly-established translation agency is recruiting Russian (Priority!), Uzbek, Tajik, Kazakh, Kirghiz and Turkmen translators.
For this position, the selection and screening process requires potential candidates to undergo a preliminary evaluation by completing a test translation.
University degree or equivalent in translation. In lieu of a degree, 3-5 years of experience working as a translator in a business environment will suffice.
- Proficiency in written and oral Russian (or one of the languages listed above) and English
- 2-5 years of practical translation experience in either of following fields: marketing, finance, legal, energy sector, medicine and pharmaceutics,…
Do you want teaching experience that will be an indispensable period in your career and will help you with your future plans and goals?
Working at RIKS Education is an exciting new and professional challenge in a unique friendly environment.
Teachers need to meet the following requirements:
· A pedagogical degree in English teaching /Linguistics/ from a university in Uzbekistan
· Teaching experience in groups and with individual students
· Ability to work in a team, managing lessons and students skillfully