• Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
• Minimum 2 years work experience as Security Officer
• Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
• We expect the candidate to bring good leadership skills, paired with the ability to empathetically communicate with all guests and colleagues in the hotel.
• Good organization and communication skills, the ability to inspire and support innovation as well as a passion for caring service should be your strength.
• Your language skills include English, Russian and Uzbek.
You will be responsible for the efficient fulfilling of the Security manager's requirements of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Security Officer is responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s safety and security procedures, including fire safety, employee and asset protection.
- High standards of employment environment;
- Complementary meal and uniform;
- Other benefits according to the hotel benefit plan;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Opportunity to develop and grow.
PLEASE SEND US CV IN ENGLISH!A PHOTO IS HIGLY APPRECIATED!